Increasing Sales Productivity
Most sellers fall into sales, as a career. It's therefore not uncommon for sellers to be undisciplined in both the art and science of selling. For example, most sellers cannot explain the Buying Process.
- Are you not closing enough of the right deals?
- Are you losing deals you should be winning?
- Are you engaging your top prospects?
- Do you know where your prospects research solutions?
Our Model is Simple:
We align your sellers to your buyers by teaching them how to sell on value. Your sellers will learn how to be themselves while also developing sales skills that will help them build trust and credibility, thereby leading to increased sales volume and sizes, proper sales cycle duration, and long term success for your organization and your customers.
- Ground-up design of an effective sales enablement program that aligns with your desired outcomes
- Execution of sales enablement at the rep and leader levels
About our Founder
Professor Joe Barhoum has been selling software and services for more than 15 years, while also building and leading sales and marketing teams. Since 2013, he has been teaching Sales at the University of Portland, while developing the University's Personal Selling Certificate program for graduate students. He is the author of The Great Sellers Playbook, which he uses as a basis for his lectures, delivered to active and aspiring sellers around the world.
Most recently, Joe has been leading Sales Enablement, globally, for Board International.